Dr. Dabber Ghost Globe Attachment For Wax
Dr. Dabber Ghost Globe Attachment InstructionsOverviewDr. Dabber Ghost Globe Attachment represents a cool, handy, and optional replacement part (which is also an original equipment manufacturer part) ..
- Product Code: M00000579
- Availability: In Stock
Dr. Dabber Ghost Globe Attachment Instructions
Dr. Dabber Ghost Globe Attachment represents a cool, handy, and optional replacement part (which is also an original equipment manufacturer part) created particularly to be used with the Ghost Vaporizer Pen. This attachment is a globe made of clear glass with a mouthpiece that is used for replacing the top part of the Dr. Dabber Ghost Pen. Its length is around 6.5 cm. It represents the ideal accessory that assures a full enjoyment in all of your favorite oils and waxes. This product can be used with any essential oil and it fits any battery that is considered standard in the vaping industry. The exceptional flavor and heightened performance result from the low heat Ti Technology that is being used. Thanks to the clear glass globe, you will be able to see the dense, milky vapor created by the Ghost Pen. Once the chamber is filled, you can start vaping.
Dr. Dabber Ghost Globe Attachment is suitable for all industry classic batteries, including Dr. Dabber Ghost Pen. The Ghost Globe Attachment consists of five pieces:
- A mouthpiece that can be easily adjusted due to the tough, contoured plastic that it is made of
- A top-notch glass chamber that allows you to see the vapor
- Dr. Dabber's regular Titanium Globe atomizer
- A chamber made of medical-grade ceramic which contains Titanium coil that is recessed. This chamber ensures improved flavor and simple loading.
- A Globe Base which connects the Globe Atomizer to any battery that is 510 threaded
1 x Dr. Dabber Ghost Globe Attachment
How to use Dr. Dabber Ghost Globe Attachment?
Placing the Ghost Globe Attachment is not difficult at all. Unscrew the battery from the top of the Ghost Pen and leave it aside. Then, take the globe and screw it in. If you are using it for the first time make sure to test the coil.